Terms & Conditions
Blue Ferret Boarding - Terms & Conditions
Ts and Cs – seems a bit dry, right?
Yeah, but it’s all necessary. So, please tighten your harnesses, fuzz your butts and give these details the once over so you know what’s what when you board with us, shop with us and/or enter one of our amazing competitions…
Boarding Ts & Cs
Pricing & payments
- The cost of boarding as stated is charged per HUTCH or CAGE for up to and including THREE (3) ferrets. Larger ferret businesses will be housed across the required number of hutches/cages. We try to accommodate large groups in hutches/cages which can be joined so the business can merge but this may not always be possible.
- A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. Your booking is not secured until this payment has been made.
- The non-refundable deposit is priced at 10% of the invoice cost at the time of booking, or £5 (five pounds) whichever is the higher figure. If, after this time, you reduce the amount of days booked with us, the deposit amount will not change and will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to refuse you and your ferrets if proof of vaccination has not been provided by (or during) the time of drop off
- We reserve the right to add a surcharge/ day for bookings over seasonal holidays and bank holidays. These will be publicised in advance.
- In the event of a vet visit for your pet, we will charge you as follows:
Please note this costs excludes all vets bills incurred.
All milage will incur an additional costs of 45p/mile.
i – Emergency out of hours vet visit = £50
ii – In hours same day vet visit = £40
iii – Next day vet visit = £30
iv – All other times = £20
DropOff/Collection within stated hours:
- Arrival outside of the one-hour slot (booked in advance) will incur a late arrival fee as follows:
Up to 1 hr late : £5
Between 1-2 hours £10
Between 2-4 hours £20
2. We do not accept carry cases/boxes for storage but ask you take these away with you between drop off and collection.
Out of Hours Drop Off/Collection Ts & Cs
- We allow collection and drop off outside of our normal stated hours only by prior written arrangement with us.
- Out of hours Collection/Drop off will depend entirely upon our own availability for that time.
- We reserve the right to charge for the privilege of these out of hours as follows:
Collection and/or Drop off
Between 1900hrs – 2100hrs = £10 surcharge
Between 2100hrs – 2300hrs = £20 surcharge
Between 2300hrs – 0100hrs = £30 surcharge
Between 0100hrs – 0600hrs = £40 surcharge
Between 0600 – 0800hrs = £20 surcharge
Between the hours of 0800hrs – 1900hrs but outside of the available booking slot will be charged £5 at our discretion.
4. We reserve the right to apply the DropOff/Collection late fees to late arrivals Out of Hours
Competition Ts & Cs
- The promoter is: Blue Ferret Boarding*, based in Crook, County Durham.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Blue Ferret Boarding and their close relatives. If you’re otherwise connected with BFB you can’t enter either – soz!
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Whoop!
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/it/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Not nearly as scary as it sounds – just means you’ll do as you’re told. Just this once.
- You can find out how to enter the competition and details of the prize on the social media post you first heard about this competition on. Head back over there once you’ve finished reading this at http://www.instagram.com/blueferretboarding or http://www.facebook.com/blueferretboarding
- Closing date for entry will be clearly stated on the social media posts. After the given date further entries will be ignored when we draw the winner. Harsh but necessary, we’re sure you’ll agree.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Life’s busy and hectic and sometimes entries go astray – did the fuzzbutts nick them again!?
- Blue Ferret Boarding reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the our control. Even ferret-related incidents – they’re generally the worst! Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by means of social media.
- Blue Ferret Boarding is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. Listen to us and only us – got it?
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by Hannah or Kyle at Blue Ferret Boarding, at random by software. In the event of a vote off, the winner will be decided by popular vote from social media sites and recorded and verified by Blue Ferret Boarding.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook as soon as possible once the competition is closed. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. It’s only fair, right?
- Blue Ferret Boarding will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or whether it can be delivered.
- Blue Ferret Boarding’s decision relating to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. On that we are unmoveable *grumpy face*.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Eeek! But there’s absolutely no need to take it this far – we can all be nice!
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her/it/their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Blue Ferret Boarding and not to any other party.
*Hannah Wiggins trading as Blue Ferret Boarding